We only make use of precision build jigs and welding equipment to ensure the highest quality product possible. We constantly conduct load / destructive tests to ensure that our product will ensure your safety.
Aztocraft only make use of SABS approved material to manufacture scaffold equipment. Our welding procedures ensure that the weld will withstand the highest loads possible.
Destructive tests are constantly and randomly conducted to ensure the integrity of welds.
Aztocraft only make use of the highest standard of coatings available. By making use of high quality coating product, we will ensure that your investment will serve you for many years.
Hot Dip Galvanizing
The ultimate in coating and finish is our Hot Dip Galvanized finish. By making use of a series of cleaning and dipping baths, the product will be prepared for the final galvanizing bath.
A bath of melted zinc is used to galvanize the metal. In the final stage Zinc is fused into the bare metal and offer exceptional corrosion qualities.
Benefits of Galvanizing:
- Lowest first cost. Galvanizing is lower in first cost than many other commonly specified protective coatings for steel.
- Less maintenance and lowest long term cost. Even in cases where the initial cost of galvanizing is higher than alternative coatings, galvanizing is almost invariably cheapest in the long term (because it lasts longer and needs less maintenance)
- Long life. The life expectancy of galvanized coatings on typical structural members is far in excess of 50 years in most rural environments, and 20 to 25 years plus, even in severe urban and coastal exposure.
- Reliability. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable.
- Toughest coating. A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure which gives outstanding resistance to mechanical damage in transport, erection and service.
- Automatic protection for damaged areas. Galvanized coatings corrode preferentially to steel, providing cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage. Unlike organic coatings, small damaged areas need no touch up.
- Complete protection. Every part of a galvanized article is protected even recesses, sharp corners and inaccessible areas. No coating applied to a structure or fabrication after completion can provide the same protection.
- Ease of inspection. Galvanized coatings are assessed readily by eye, and simple non-destructive thickness testing methods can be used. The galvanizing process is such that if coatings appear sound and continuous, they are sound and continuous.